Why , why, would you not want to not eliminate painting on your eyebrows on a daily basis? Lets face it with about 3 to 4 touchups a day to make sure your eyebrows are on fleek and in place. Take the insecurities that painted eyebrows bring upon us! Microblading hair like strokes is the answer, with maintenance every year or every 2 years. its the next best thing after Eyelash Extensions, Spray Tanning, and of course iPhones. Take the stress out Flashy Lashies has got this!
Why should you choose Microblading?
Microblading is a way of semi-permanent make-up, where through manual process of inserting pigment into the upper layers of skin we create the desired fullness and design of the eyebrows. Unlike the sometimes Sharpie-esque effects of permanent makeup, microblading is more of an embroidery of trompe l'œil strokes that look just like real hairs.Microblading is perfect for those who want to fully reconstruct, define, cover gaps, or fill-in over plucked brows.
How is Microblading handheld technique different from motorized tattooing technique?
Microblading handheld tool goes to the Epidermis. A specialised microblade penetrates upper layers of the skin 0.5mm deep
Meaning it is constantly shedding outward to the top which means the ink will fade within 1-2 years.
Tattooing with a motorized tool goes to the Dermis. Meaning a deeper layer of the skin making the fading of the ink much slower since it goes through the lymphatic system.
As far as tattoos go, microblading is your safer, least permanent bets.
BEFORE AND AFTER YOUR TREATMENT
Before your treatment
Prior to your permanent cosmetic enhancement think about the look that you wish to achieve. As experts in the field of color analysis and makeovers, we ensure that the correct colors and styles are chosen for you, however you are part of the decision-making process.
Permanent cosmetic enhancements normally require multiple application sessions. To achieve the best results you will be required to return for at least one control procedure four to six weeks after the initial application.
Be prepared for the color intensity to be significantly sharper and darker immediately after the procedure. This will subside and become softer as the skin heals. This process can take up to fourteen days.
- Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may be swollen or red, you are advised not to make social plans on the day of your enhancement.
- Please wear your normal make-up to your enhancement appointment.
- Do not take aspirin or Ibuprofen 2 days prior to and after your enhancement.
- Do not discontinue any medication before consulting your doctor.
- Keep alcohol intake to a minimum 2 days prior to and after your enhancement.
- Do not use Retin A skincare products close to the enhancement area 1 month prior to and after your procedure.
- Do not use AHA skincare products close to the enhancement area 2 weeks prior to and after your procedure.
- Waxing treatments should be performed no less than 3 days prior to your enhancement.
Here are some tips for looking after your brows after treatment for the next 14 days (healing process):
- No makeup on your eyebrows during the healing process.
- Avoid wetting eyebrows during the healing process.
- Avoid sauna, stream rooms, sun beds, sun during the healing process.
- Do not touch, rub, pick or scratch your eyebrows during the healing process.
- Your eyebrows will scab or become slightly dry during the healing process. Do not help by pulling the scab. Let the scab fall on it own.
- You may feel them itch, Do Not Scratch them, tap them instead to release the itch.
- Healing balm for dry skin in to be applied 1-3 daily. Oily skin needs no healing balm application during the healing process.
- Client can use q-tip and soap water to gently remove previous layer of balm or to cleanse the eyebrows.
- If your eyebrows get wet during the healing process pat them dry with a towel,do not rub.
- if a touchup is needed 1 month after treatment was done notify your therapist for an appointment.
Once healed you can enjoy your eyebrows to the fullest!
We are near the beautiful miami beach hotels. We are mostly known for working with the best eyelash extensions products in the market. We are also known to be the fastest at applying fake lashes. Spray Tanning is a most when visiting miami beach. Miami beach spas and miami beach resorts, are near our spa Flashy Lashies beauty bar. Our Makeup artist offer cheap makeup, wedding makeup, prom makeup, permanent makeup. Tattoo removal is another service we offer laser tattoo removal, eyelash extensions, fake eyelashes, false eyelashes, eyebrow threading, eyebrow shapes, tattoo removal, laser tattoo removal, tanning salons, spray tannings, spray tanning, salons near me, sunless tanning, makeup artist, makeup, cheap makeup, wedding makeup, prom makeup, permanent makeup, semi permanent makeup, makeup consultation, facial treatment, permanent eyebrows, Gigi Hadid chose mobile spray tanning professionals Flashy Lashies for her Seafolly Swimwear campaign shot in Miami Beach during April of 2015 at The Raleigh Hotel.